The Personal Data Coalition: Social Entrepreneurs
Founded January 2010
The Personal Data Coalition is an organization of Social Entrepreneurs with the following goals:
- puts individuals first
- promotes a return to the fundamentals of a republic with Liberty and Justice for ALL.
- Promote a Government that is designed to serve ALL of it’s people not just the top 1%.
- Promote the creation and sharing of ideas and intellectual property in a protected manner
- Provide All the ability to earn money for their participation, ideas and content.
- Changes our use of technology
- Change the laws to protect our digital personal property.
Our goals are to incorporate the ideas of leading thinkers and industry experts in the following areas.
- Legal Due Process
- Fourth Amendment Rights
- Healthcare Medical Records
- Network Neutrality
- Database Technologies
- Open access to Governmental Information
- Cyberspace Information Management
- Advanced Information Storage and Management in the Information Age